CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Mac or bust

So I'm really bored and sick and tired of doing homework so I'll just write some random things.
1. I love Las Vegas and wish I worked there in some capacity on the weekends.
2. I'm secretly a black person inside.
3. Give me some easy cheese and a Mt. Dew and I'm all set.
4. I'm my biggest fan
5. I have the hots for a special girl. (and one of my teachers)
6. I want a Mac book for christmas and I'll to do anything to get it.

Okay, that's all. Oh, here's a helpful tip. If you're ever having a conversation really close to a person, and they wipe their face off while you're talking, it probably means you spit on them. You should just stop and say, "did I just spit on you?" It really makes the situation a lot funnier and less embarassing. Believe me.

8 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

haha i have the hots for you too. and the same teacher you have the hots for. andddd dr roundy. mmmmmm. :] love you

The Blairs said...

Wish I had a hot teacher to talk about. I feel a little left out. My weighlifting teacher looks like an older ron burgandy. I bet the woman think he is hot with his combover and smooth mustache.

The Blairs said...

good thing I can't spell. I meant "women"

Juji said...

Ha Ha...Stay classy San Diego, I'm Ron Burgandy?

yourstrulydear said...

that sounds hot already... where is this man at!??

The Blairs said...

What happened to all your other posts??? Too controversial??

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Hi Juji...thought you could hide from the Carters did ya? So, you want a Macbook, eh? I'll see if I can put in some good words for you with the big man! (That could mean mean Bob, could mean Santa, I don't really know)

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

oh, and if you want us to be on your peeps list, it's http://seegeneric.blogspot.com
and our other blog is http://randomsandt.blogspot.com