CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Heros

People I want to meet (not an all time list or in any particular order):

1. Judge Judy- I constantly email her but so far she hasn't responded. I'm getting through to her though I'm sure. I would love to be in her courtroom.

2. Rob and Big- They are hilarious and if I win the PacSun contest, Jasper and I are going to L.A. to meet them.

3. The William Sisters. (mostly Serena)- duh, who wouldn't want to meet them. (watch your comments!!! i will get feisty)

4. Tonya Harding- She goes after her goals and achieves them.

5. New York- I really should have auditioned for the show.

6. Toni Braxton- Check.

7. President Bush- I'm patriotic
....the list goes on and on.
Juji

7 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

What's your case for Judge Judy? I'll come and be a witness for you!

The Blairs said...

Man,how do you come up with this stuff. I think you've officially passed B.J., and the funniest in the family.

Unknown said...

I met President Bush once, just wanted to rub that in your face.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

This is a joke, right? Maria Sharapova is way cooler! Ha, ha.
-Eric

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Oh and CJ said she had a dream last night that you were one of her RA's

Juji said...

Darci, I am jealous. And Eric, come on now...Maria is gross first of all, she bounces the ball a millions times, and Serena and Venus beat her everytime they play her. Did you see the Australian Open this year. 6-1, 6-2 domination. :)

yourstrulydear said...

all i have to say is gross. and most people should know who i am referring to.