CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Off to Maine

We're off to Maine tonight at 12 midnight. We are excited to go....but I still haven't packed so ahhhhhh. Okay, gotta run.

PS: Everyone knows I have a big mouth so I could always go on and on about anything....
Just remember, the SEC teams are not given better rankings just because of their conference. They aren't given any special treatment. They are on the big networks b/c they are the games people care about. And if Alabama and BYU both went 12-0, Alabama would be ranked in the top 5 and BYU would not. Disagree? I didn't think so....and then ask yourself why. You can argue as much as you want but until you play some decent teams, you've got nothing to say.
This morning some genius in the BYU paper actually wrote that "the BYU Utah game is one of the biggest rivalries in college football. I just had to laugh. Outside of this state people would be saying, "BY...who?" Okay, my rant has continued on...oh, and to all of you "fans" of BYU who don't really know or care anything about college football, allow me to apologize. We're all winners, hurray!!! (sense the tone)
I really should have a reality show. Blah!

pps: I would love for Alabama to come to Provo to play BYU, but they probably have never heard of the place. Besides, I think the provo fans need to come down to our stadium. Maybe they can teach us some new things: singing in unison while clapping like idiots, complaining about people being too loud in the stadium (we wouldn't want to disturb the babies), or how white people think the haka dance is cool.

5 comments:

The Blairs said...

Again, so true. BYU fans would seriously be shocked at what a real game is like. BYU games remind me of Crestview vs Choctaw, or something lame like that. That's not even mentioning all the beer.

The Blairs said...

That was me, Sarah, by the way.

The Blairs said...

Hmmm...that is strange that a former coach from bama said this

SERIES INFORMATION
The BYU vs. Utah rivalry has become one of the most-heated and most anticipated matchups in the nation.

"I think people from the South and from he Midwest ought to see this. This is a big-time football rivalry," said current ESPN college football analyst and former Alabama coach Bill Curry.

yes I will have more to come against your biased opinion, (though partly correct), I just like to discuss this topic. Good job Alabama. La Monroe 21, Bama 14. I'm sure BYU would be so scared. Ryan

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I'm with Sarah...BEER. That;s goot amake a major contribution to the difference. And, I'm one of those white people who think that Haka is cool. BUt Eric served in Fiji, so I'm graced in to thinking it's cool

yourstrulydear said...

its cool when the all blacks do it, ill give you that much..