CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just My Luck

I just remembered that that is a title of a train wreck Linsday Lohan movie that we were forced to go see with some coworkers a year or so ago. Ha. Anyways, there's only 2 days left of the newspaper contest and I still haven't won. I'm still holding out for the grand prize. But even if I don't win, sad as it may be, I still got what I really wanted to Christmas, and that is to be engaged to the most beautiful girl in the world. We're happy about it. That's all.

8 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

aww thanks baby. i love you. and im stoked. the end :]

The Blairs said...

That's kinda sappy Joshua!!

Carterfam said...

We're happy too, Josh!

-Eric

Juji said...

You're sappy!...and don't you have children to raise poorly? :) ZING!!!

Unknown said...

That was sappy, but really cute! I love you two! I really wanted to marry Jess but I guess you got to her before me. Dang...

The Blairs said...

That's hot! (in a high pitched Sunny voice). She really does a good Paris Hilton impersonation.

The Blairs said...

Just wanted to say, good job finding Jess. I might like her more than you do (and you know I don't get along well with girls usually). We've got a lot of stories to fill her in on though.

yourstrulydear said...

haha bring it on babe! and i love your family. the end!