CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Whoa football

I'm still in Maine!!!!!..and i love it. But, we have to go home today. Sadly, I'll miss the Alabama-Auburn game. It's disappointing, but if we win I guess it won't matter. Anyways, now what this is really about. I was just reading about the non-BCS teams, and thinking that maybe, just maybe, I could become one of those BCS busting believers...but then I looked at their schedules. Seriously, you've got to be kidding me. Have you really looked at Ball state and Boise states schedules? I just did for the first time and it's a joke. You might laugh out loud actually. I can't believe it's possible, but yes, the schedules are worse than the MWC team schedules. Not that I think Utah had that hard of a road, but they did have to play TCU. And, BYU could have given them trouble. So anyways, non-BCS teams really need to stop talking so much b/c they just don't play any good teams. No really, go look, it's disgusting. Okay, the end. Maine is fun. I hate plane rides. The end.

PS: they don't even give you snacks on the planes anymore. They try to get you to buy pringles. Good grief.

PPS: I love bacon...which we had for breakfast. mmm

0 comments: