CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Job Opportunities

I've realized that most of the T.V. I watch reflects dream jobs I would actually really like to have. Here are a few examples of things I love to watch on T.V.

I love Money 2---> Actually this could apply to any reality tv show. I have always wanted to be on a reality show and sometimes think of my life as if I'm on tv. I'm just that funny. Although Mok would agree that a reality show of mom and dad moving across the country would be better. I'd be a side character and then break out as the star and get my own show.

Judge Judy---> You might think I'd say judge or lawyer....no, I just want to work on the show...lighting, producing, camera man...whatever. Either that or I just need to start suing people more often.

Tennis---> I really wish I was a talented superstar at tennis. I'd make tons of money having fun, plus, I'd be friends with Serena

Snapped---> This is a "wife snaps and kills husband" courtroom/reality show. Does that make sense? Anyways, I've seen almost every single episode and I love it. I always think I would love being a Crime Scene Investigator, or a detective of some sort. I love watching them find out the clues that lead to the murder. Very interesting to me.

30 Rock---> I always wanted to work on a tv show. Either acting in one, or behind the scenes. I just think it looks like fun.

The end

In actual job news, I did get a new summer job. I'll be working for one of my professors and his grad student. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing, but it will be similar to my range crew job the past two summers. The cool thing is they asked me to be a supervisor b/c of my plant id skills/work experience...I must be doing something right around here.

1 comments:

The Blairs said...

I love snapped too. I didn't know anyone else watched it. They are usually dub t (how do you spell that?).