CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sometimes...

...I forget to remember that my vision isn't as good as other people, and before I know it, I'm walking down the grocery store isle staring at people, thinking that they can't see me, just because I can't see them. Awkward


...I think I'm funny....Other times, I'm sure of it.


...I can't understand why people Looooove The Office, and not 30 Rock. I don't get it. Actually, I do. [Insert rude joke about society]

Annnnndd star wipe--------

2 comments:

Kristine said...

1) Just tell them, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were [insert gorgeous celebrity here]."

2) Funny LOOKING. :)

3) Because Alec Baldwin. And because John Krasinski. Questions?

Juji said...

ha ha ha. Alec baldwin in real life: blurg
Alec baldwin on 30 Rock: extremely funny