CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Still no pictures

My summer job has been very eventful this year...unfortunately the pictures that show all of these interesting things are still unavailable to me. For now, here's a list of many of the things I've been doing:

-Camping for 4 weeks
-Stepped over 4 rattlesnakes
-Horseback riding
-Rope swinging into a pond
-Swam across an entire lake (almost killed myself in the process)
-Hiked over countless acres of hills
-Fell 3 times completely to the ground in front of co-workers. Embarrassing...
-Archery tournaments
-Races in the mountains

There will be pictures of a lot of this, but I have no idea when those will come. In other news, I need to start eating better again. For a couple months, I was doing really good. I was even exercising daily. But, since we started camping, I've gotten off my routine. To make things worse, i've been supplied with easy cheese, slim jims, and fruit snacks while camping. (all provided for free) It's time to cut out all the crap again, and start eating better. ANNND, the exercise has to start again too. Here's to this fall....

1 comments:

Honeybee said...

Sounds like it has been eventful. Can't wait to see the pictures :)