CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Official Book Club Selection

I'm reading. Yes, it's true. Jess used her papparazzi skills and snapped a shot of me last night. As many of you know, I don't care for books. The last book I think i voluntarily read, for fun, was "The Lost World" when i was in 8th grade. But, when some of my favorite people write books, I read them. So yesterday we went and got Kathy Griffin and Serena Williams new books. Both are autobiographies. Kathy's book is called "Official Book Club Selection: A memoire according to Kathy Griffin." She called it this b/c she wants it to become the newest book on Oprahs bookclub. I'm halfway through Kathy's and it is very funny. So there you have it. I'm reading. And speaking of Serena, she is now in the semi finals at the U.S. Open. It's been a great 2 weeks for her so far.

0 comments: