CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jess is...

There has been a lot said about my wife this past week. Most of you have heard all about it. It's been bugging me all week, because after all that's been said, somehow, Jess (and me.....go figure) has become the bad guy to some. So instead of discussing what a few think of her, I'd like to make a post dedicated to the person THEY are missing out on.


If these people could only see, Jess is...

Soft Hearted- She was a shoulder to lean on when we had to put Hunter down.
Fun- Need a Pixel Junk Monsters partner? She's top notch. And I hear she's a good Canasta partner, but you'd have to ask Dorris about that.
Thoughtful- She's always making food for someone, or trying to help her friends with anything.
Crafty- Have you seen her etsy store? It's freakish how talented she is.
Loyal- She always has my back, and she never would turn on a friend.
Beautiful- She should give lessons on how to be a model.
Smart- Her GPA is disgusting, but she's not about to brag....that much. :)
My Wife- Perfect in her own way.

The list goes on and on but I'm sure you're already barfing over this post. (Sarah) ha ha ha
Anyways, this is the girl that I see, and THIS is why I defended her. Maybe one day they'll understand.
Okay, this is the sappiest my blog will ever get. Prepare for boring tennis posts and updates on donating plasma.

3 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

why thank you :]

Sarah said...

i loved it

Dallin and Ashley said...

I agree that Jess is so amazing and we love her so much!