CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My new job

So I've had my new job for a week now. I don't want to get sued or anything, so I'm not going to mention the company name here, but I'm working in customer support for a home security company. So far, so good. The pay is just okay, but there are lots of opportunities to move up. Here are some of the perks of the job:


- Our building is brand new and cost 37 million to build. I don't know if that's a perk, but it's a cool building.
- Free lunches
- Free soda anytime, even if I'm not working. This could be bad....so much dr. pepper.
- Free gym membership
- Cell phone discount. I'm not sure if this applies yet, b/c I'm on a family plan. We'll see
- Benefits

There's lots more. Food places, movie theaters...blah blah blah.
We start taking calls today, so I'm sure I'll have some funny stories later. I'm just ready to be done with training....there are so many annoying people. This one guy thinks he's funny and keeps trying to make jokes. Half the time he just trails off and then there's the awkward situation where everyone else goes, "what did you say?"...then he says, "nothing, I was just making a joke about...." Then he explains the joke and it's obviously not funny and nobody laughs....which then makes me laugh. Goodness, it will be nice to be done with training.

1 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

bring me home some sprite. thanks.