CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Our trip

The trip to Maine was a lot of fun. Being back at school is just blah blah blah blah blah. We left at 12 in the morning on wednesday and flew to JFK and then Maine. I was on the lookout for celebrities at the airport in New York, but no such luck. Maine is beautiful. I got to play with all of Jess's animals. Feeding the llama and alpacas was fun. I love animals so I didn't mind cleaning up after them or anything. I couldn't remember their names so I gave them names from Charm School and flavor of love. (ie: the Llama was miss New York, and then there was pumkin and deelicious, and saphyrii) :) The dogs were great to play with and the cats were funny too. We went to L.L. Bean late at night and played in the fish tank. We went riding on the go kart to the back of the property with the dogs in tow. (actually emma was pushing me off the seat and I was holding onto poncho) We played games at friends houses, and we played Rook on Thanksgiving day. (which Jess's dad and I won, na na na na...na na...na na..can't touch this) <---people who know mom will get that one. We might have played another game that day but I don't remember. Bad memory you know. We watched the Macy's day parade and the National Dog show. We watched some movies: The Holiday and Live Free or Die Hard. (Skip that one and watch the original Die Hard.) All of the food was delicious....from the entire thanksgiving meal, to the breakfast eggs (which came from the chickens out back), to the blueberry pancakes..mmmmm. Then we went to see a few lighthouses and the ocean. It was all great. Loved it. Loved the family....loved the trip. But now we're back so I'm just excited to go to ALABAMA!!! :)

PS: and yes, I did beat (destroy) a couple 14 year old girls at Mario kart...and it was amazing. hahaha. Everyone knows how competitive I am...age, height, gender....makes no difference. I'm in it to win it son.

4 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

1. those girls were 13, not 14
2. the other game was PHASE TEN, and IIIIIIIIII was the winner. booya. nananananananana cant touch this.
3. im glad you came to maine :]

The Blairs said...

4. Sarah loves cheese, along with Josh and BJ

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

5. Your blog report of the vaca isn't as cool as Jess's becasue hers has pictures.
6. Did I miss the part about the cheese?

Juji said...

7. I'm not sure, but I do love cheese. I can eat a whole block in one sitting.