CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sad

Attention everyone...sadly, Serena had to pull out of her first match today in the year end finals due to a knee injury. Hopefully She'll recover by tomorrow to be able to play. I know you are all deeply troubled as I am about this news. But, we all know she is the greatest female tennis player ever so if anyone can come back...she can. A moment of silence please.

In other news, Referendum 1 was voted DOWN today with 62% voting AGAINST at press time. Thankfully, most people in this state seem to have a brain and don't fall for all the bogus propaganda that's been spread about this bill. If you were for it, you are a bonehead. That's the way it is. Don't try to go on and on about how good it is and how much you love "choice" in education. You might as well go off and homeschool your children while you're at it. That's a choice. Just recognize your boneheadedness.
Lastly, I emailed my BFF Judge Judy again today, and I'm still waiting for a response. I'm sure she's just really busy and will respond shortly.

4 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

finally utah figured something intelligent out

The Blairs said...

You crack me up. I'll let you inform Jordan about ref. 1. You can get to his blog through mine. Feel free to tell him how it is if you're not to sick after you read all his "choice in education" crapola.

Juji said...

I did read it and I wanted to puke. It's ignorance in my opinion.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I'm with you Josh, the second I heard about it I was against it