CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Best Shows on T.V.

Okay look, I know what's funny, and this means I know what's best to watch on t.v. So here are a few shows you should check out. If you don't watch t.v. you should probably get checked out for some disease. Here goes:

1. The Office. Not nearly as funny as the previous 3 seasons, but it's still one of the best things on T.V.
2. 30 Rock. Underground favorite of mine, but not widely known, even though it won the emmy for best comedy.
3. I Love New York 2. I missed my chance to be on this show, but New York is funny as ever. (I still think it should have been called: I Love New York Too...you know, like a play on words? What, I think it's clever...)
4. America's Most Smartest Model. This show looked stupid before it came out, but it's turned out to be hilarious.
(Umbrella tree?)
5. ANTM. This season isn't as good as it's been before, but still, it's funny to laugh at Tyra and Ms. J.
6. Best Week Ever. This is a favorite for some hilarious commentary on the weeks happenings.
There are plenty more, but this is a good starting point.

[Editors note: We are all still sad that Charm School is over.]

9 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I am WAY behind on my tv watching. But if you want to know about the best Disney Sing a Longs, I'v got some good recommendations!!

The Blairs said...

I miss Charm School :(. I am so not up on t.v. I don't watch New York. She is just crazy and I've got enough crazy people to deal with in real life (Mom to name one). ANTM- I missed last week, but, ugly people, still funny. I love Mr. and Miss J. Never seen Most Smartest Model, although it sounds like something that would be right up my alley.

By the way, can you make your blog stop having me type in stupid letters. I am tired of it and I never do it right the first time.

bdyeeftn

Nope, did it wrong.

qraofno

yourstrulydear said...

i miss charm school too. you and sarah got me hooked on that. and i still havent seen last weeks Americas Most Smartest Model yet!!

oh, and i agree with sarah about the type in thing. altho the handicap wheelchair man always makes me laugh for some reason.

The Blairs said...

No kidding. What's that about??

bitdirq

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Funny, I never noticed the wheelcxhair man...now I can laugh everytime too

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Um, no offense, but I think the Office is way over rated!
-Eric

The Blairs said...

Never seen the office. Sorry. I hear it's good, but I can't add anymore shows into my lineup. It gets too crowded. One has to drop out in order to begin another. Although ER is on it's way down -- way to dramatic and dark.

FIX THE DAMN LETTERS JOSHUA!!!!!!

nwjdiw

yourstrulydear said...

the office is good but this season has been kind of sucky. ive been watching it since season 1, and all i can say is this season is not impressive. and now that is wicked popular in utah its just getting kind of annoying. but at the same time, i cant stop watching it

Juji said...

Sarah is America's most smartest model ever.