CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Who will be the winner....?

Okay, here is a quiz. These are some of my favorite quotes from a few movies and T.V. shows. Whoever can get the most right gets some sort of prize from me. A 7 Eleven prize. Note: not all of these necessarily have to be funny movies. ie: one is definately not.
1. We are so lucky to be raised amongst catalogues.
2. Then you got a letter, and you got a letter, and you got a letter-GET ON WITH IT!
3. They don't know we know they know we know...
4. No offense ma'am, but what the hell does that mean?
5. When in Rome...
-Actually that expression doesn't really apply to what I just said.
-oh, I still don't really know what it means.
6. She's crazy. She thinks I made her sick because I coughed on her doornob, put her
stapler in my armpit, and rubbed her keyboard on my butt...yeah, a real wacko.
7. Dear..Mr..Royal..Hampton...I..am..a..white..woman..in...America!
8. Would you like something to read?
-Do you have something light?
-I have this leaflet.
9. This is like that time I played Marco polo with Helen Keller.Marco...Marco...Marco
Good Luck

6 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

i know all of them. i win. pick me pick me!!!

The Blairs said...

I know like 4. I'm kinda disapointed in myself. The "They know, that we know, that they know.... That's friends, right??

Juji said...

Yep, that's from friends...Good job on that one.

The Blairs said...

5 has gotta be from Anchorman. Other than that I suck. Some seem very familar though, except I rarely see any movies anymore. Yes!!! I possibly won the 7 eleven prize.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I know #3 and that's the one most worth knowing if you ask me!!!

The Blairs said...

is #1 from BEST IN SHOW josh? Maybe I am just having a lapse but it sounds fitting, I haven't seen that movie in a while though.