CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lost my mind

So....Last night the incredible, amazing, brilliant Judge Judy was on Larry King!! While watching it I was looking at my blog and realized, I completely forgot to put Judge Judy's show on the Best T.V. show blog! I probably forgot because i'm never home when It comes on anymore, but it is definately one of the best on T.V. right now. From the way she was talking last night I think she's a democrat (sad), BUT, she was atleast not obnoxious about it. Instead, she was polite and sophisticated with all her responses. In short, I need to work for her in some capacity.
And of course, to make this even more random...here is a list of my favorite snack foods that make most of my friends gag...

1. Smartfood cheese popcorn
2. Slim Jims (my freshman roommate wouldn't let me eat them in the dorm room)
3. Easy Cheese and crackers
4. Bahama mama polish dog from 7 Eleven
5. Bologna sandwich

2 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Josh, we are snack food soul mates. Of course, you were the one who introduced me to the smartfood cheese popcorn, I've always loved slim jims, easy cheese was a treasure at our house, once again under your recommendation I have tried, and loved the Bahama momma, and I've always prefered bologna to any oth lunch meat. I like it with mayo though...

yourstrulydear said...

ew. all of those make me puke, you know this, except smartfood. im glad you actually called it smartfood. since that is what its called.