CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Cash Equivalencies

Here's the thing. B.J. wanted The Simpsons Movie for christmas which would be around 20 dollars. I wanted a cd which would only be around 10. Therefore, I decided that we should buy the present we wanted ourselves to save the trouble of bringing them across the country. But, I feel I should be given the extra 10 dollars that my present didn't cost...that is, the cash difference. It's only fair in my mind. This was a funny discussion we had for a long time while driving around Florida with Jess. B.J. said, "What Did you get me as a present Jess?" She said, "You got to enjoy my presence for this whole day. " He responded, "I'm going to need the cash equivalency" Ha.....Ha......Ha.. That was just a random story I thought I would share. Bottom Line: I am funny. :)

4 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Bottom line BJ's funny. You should pay him for using his joke.
-Eric

Juji said...

No george...I came up with the bit. I had them rolling in the car. Gold Jerry, solid Gold!

Carterfam said...

It's not all in the line--it's the delivery that counts! BJ gets credit
-Eric

Carterfam said...

P.S. Your blog is my favorite!!