CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Serena Slam

I'm sooo excited because it's the start of a new year which means that the tennis season is starting again. This also means that I'll be a recluse for the next two weeks. :) As most of you know, I am a huuuugggee fan of Serena Williams and to a slightly lesser extent, Venus. I try to watch every single match they play and I'm rooting for them the entire time. I tell everyone they can be in the room and watch with me but they can't talk to loudly. Also, It is a rule that you are not allowed to say anything rude about either of them at all...I'm very serious about that. B.J. doesn't listen to that, but he's the only one who can say things. He secretly loves them anyways. Also, I'll be supporting my man crush, Roger Federer. Hahaha. He's amazing and will break all kinds of records this year. These people were in our apartment tonight and they were like, why do you like tennis so much? I thought, aren't you passionate about anything in this life? I mean come on, get serious people....tennis, Mario Kart, easy cheese...what else can you ask for? So anyways, I'm happy that school is going okay, work is good, and tennis is on.
On a random note, I really wish I had money for a Las Vegas trip b/c I want to go again...Maybe I'll put the picture from last August when I went to the show on here.

3 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Serena who? Never heard of her.

The Blairs said...

Too bad football season isn't about to start again. Then I would be excited. If Andre Agassi still played and had cool long hair then I might watch tennis more. Or if unabrow, I mean pete sampras played then I might also pay more attention.
Ryan

Carterfam said...

Ah, Josh. I'm so with you. I love tennis. I really need to get more into the watching of it. I think it's so fun and exhilarating to watch. And I think it's one of the few sports where it's funner to watch women's tennis--and I'm not just talking about the skirts. I think they have great rallies. Anyways, speaking of Roger Federer you need to check this out. Just copy and paste this web address:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=Gallery

Let me know if it doesn't work.
-Eric