CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Love the South

I'm back in Utah...I had a great time in Alabama, just the break I needed. I got to eat home cooked delicious meals the entire time from 2 of the best cooks I know. Plus, I got to eat at checkers. My flights going to Dothan were terrible. My layover in Atlanta was over 5 hours. I walked that airport over and over again. I would ride the tram all the way from the first concourse to the end. Then, I would walk the entire way back....and I did this over and over. But, I made it to Dothan and it was nice and warm. (relatively speaking) We played games (bravo to Mok for being the apples to apples champ), snuck around the farmhouses at Landmark Park, watched movies, had plenty of late night snacks. I can't count the number of pieces of chocolate pie and banana pudding I ate.
We had such a fun time visiting with the Morgans and going to Aunt Cathy's house. Blakes kids are adorable. (Hayden and swiper are precious) We played and played and played. My flights back were pretty good- considering I've been on planes with people throwing up next to me and the always memorable drunken cowboy. Yes, fun for me. Now I'm back and it's time for school to start. Blah!
Oh, I love all the cheeses I got for christmas. It sounds weird but I have a food obsession and cheese is at the top of that list.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeffrey and I are coming home today. We should play!! I'm glad your trip was so fun!

yourstrulydear said...

the trip was fabulous and i love your relatives. the end.

The Blairs said...

I want hot chips.

The Blairs said...

Sarah loves cheese, BJ loves cheese, Josh loves cheese, Bob loves cheese, wait not just love, all of you have a strange obessession with the amount of cheese you can eat.

The Blairs said...

I ate all my hot chips last night at one time :(. I let the kids taste them (didn't really want to waste them on the kids) and they loved them too. They were asking for them when they woke up...too bad all they found was an empty bag. Hot chips=good!!! Thanks Juji!