CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birds on the brain

Today after plant classification, I had to stay in the Bean Museum to study the birds. We had our first bird practical today in Ornithology so I needed to do some serious studying. To my surprise, I got a call from Sarah saying that they were in the Museum too. So I went upstairs and there they were. That was fun...Jackson and Sunny were adorable. Jackson wanted to go look at something in another part of the museum and sarah said, go ahead. He put his hands up and said, "who will doh with me?" It was sooo funny and cute. I said, "i'll doh". Ha Ha Ha. Anyways, that's all
Feedback, Feedback, oh, Feedback, Feedback, oh.

2 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

i wanted to see them :[

The Blairs said...

They would have liked to see you too Jess. But, you probably wouldn't have wanted to see Sunny. She was super cranky, whiny, and scared of everything. It was really annoying. (But she looked REALLY cute!!)