CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Leave Britney Alone!!

Anytime I'm told to write something new on my blog, I always think of that YouTube video where the kid is sobbing uncontrollably about leaving britney alone. It makes me laugh so much when I see that video. If you've seen it you'll remember classic lines such as, "why do you think her song is called gimme more? b/c all you people want is more more more, Leave her alone!!" hahaha. that's not a really interesting post but it just made me laugh. All you people want is more more more. hahaha, see i just thought of it again.

2 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

gimme gimme more gimme more gimme gimme more.....

Honeybee said...

So I just watched this...yeah. Um I feel bad for the kid. It looks like he was hiding under a sheet on his bed. He needs some help. I suspect drugs were involved. I will be disturbed for the rest of the day...thank you Josh.