CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Work Party

Last night, Jess and I went to my work party at my bosses house in Lehi. I work with a lot of funny people, so we had a fun time. Even though it was a week late, it was actually a Valentines day party, so that was the theme. I made a delicious caesar salad, even though I only made enough for like 5 people, when there were almost 15 there. haha. We had lasagna to eat which was really good. Then we all had to go around the room and introduce ourselves and say how we met our dates/significant others. This one girl from the lab had brought this obnoxious friend of hers as a date. He was one of those guys that dresses a little too fancy, with the designer jeans and the newest phone. Also he just got some part in New York for a traveling Hairspray broadway play.....yeah. He was annoying from the beginning. Well, we had to say what our favorite scar was (weird I know), and when it got to his turn this is what he said, "my favorite scar?..i guess it has to be when I was a baby and I was circumsised" Who says that???? Everyone was just like, what in the world?! You could tell my boss was annoyed with him and didn't find him funny. None of us did. They left pretty much right after that without saying why. Strange people. Anyways, then we played valentines day pictionary and made poems out of those little candy hearts. Our poem was the funniest, obviously. At the end of the night we had the awards ceremony and Jess and I won the "Pictionary of Love" award for having the best pictures in the game. We had fun even though it lasted 3 hours. Oh, another funny moment was when we were all describing what we did on Valentines day and one girl said that when she and her husband got home from dinner that day, she had a Victoria Secret surprise for him. You should have seen his face. He was sooo embarrassed and we were laughing our heads off. Ha Ha Ha

5 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

haha it was a funny party. im glad i went. and your pictures for pictionary of love were the best. you are very creative. i'll have to tell my mother. haha love you

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

What the? his circumcision? that is WEIRD. And who plans out such a detailed work party? Way to go your boss.

Honeybee said...

That party sounds way funny. I read this to Spencer and he laughed a lot too. Some people, they just don't know when to keep quiet.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Weirdos! That's some party. 3 hours, wow!
-Eric

yourstrulydear said...

write something new please. love you.