CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Scary movies and fried chicken

I was bored so I thought I'd write a few random things.
First off, I forgot how much I love KFC hot wings. They are delicious and I think I'm going to get more today. No, i'm positive I am. I have this weird obsession with food. It's kind of bad. I'll think about something I want to eat, and literally obsess about eating it all day. I just love food.
Second of all, I love scary movies. We just watched Secret Window this weekend and it was actually pretty good. Not terribly scary, but still good.
Lastly, we're going to a RAC meeting tonight for our wildlife law class...now that should be exciting. haha. See how concerned with the environment we are? :) Anyways, time to go get some last minute studying in....we have a test in that class today. aahhhh

Did i mention I want some chicken...?

3 comments:

The Blairs said...

I love lamp.

BTW, I had a really good experience at Mickey Doo's today. I'll tell you about it and you call and compliment them for me, okay. Really, they were very nice.

The Blairs said...

Sarah you cannot use anchorman words if you don't really like the movie, or if you get annoyed when I use words from the movie.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

KFC hot wings, eh? Us Carters are always on the lookout for the perfect wings. We'll have to give those a try.