CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ummmmm

I don't have anything funny to say but I needed a new post. I remembered something though. When Jackson and I were trying on tuxedos a few weeks ago, jackson said something soooo funny. I went into the dressing room and then him and sarah went into the next one. Right when the door shut he says (really loudly so everybody could hear him), "am I gonna look classy mommy?" We all started laughing. That's all. Oh, and earlier jess posted something about me being a genius b/c i got a 99 on our last plant test....yeah, i got a good grade (i do consider myself a semi-plant nerd) but, she got an A on the last 2 tests too, so don't let her try and trick you. The end.

3 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

im not tricking anyone. yes, i got an A. the only difference is you got a 99, and i got a 90. oh wait...thats a big difference. haha :]

The Blairs said...

Stay classy San Diego.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Jackson is so darn funny! "Classy!" I love it!
Eric