CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Clarification

Okay, it's only been a few minutes and he's already denying it! He says that the internet is serious business and "you can't just post whatever you want". Ha Ha Ha...This is like that Seinfeld episode where everything Jerry says, Sally puts it in her act. Anyways, Let me clarify...this stalking that I did on bj took place over months and months. It wasn't just a little game either. There were times when I would run across campus trying to get around to a different place so he wouldn't see me. Twice I went the back way, all the way around the brick oven so I could sneak up on him. And I failed time and time again. I tried everything but he's a wily minx, very hard to catch....BUT then, one day, I ran across the grass by the testing center (notice how detailed this is...that means it's true) I ran on the grass so he wouldn't hear, then while he was walking down the ramp, I got him. So yes, I did succeed. That's straight truth son! Everyone should agree with me.

1 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I think I believe you. Mainly because BJ would definitely deny something like that... ha,ha,ha
Eric