CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Ninja Skills

I just want everyone to know that I am ready for hire as a professional ninja....or stalker, whatever you want to call it. I'm always sneaking up on Jess around campus and It's actually a fun game for me. I started training a year or two ago when I would stalk bj in the afternoons. We used to get out of class at the exact same time, so we would be heading home around the same time too. Everyday I would hide in different buildings or sneak around different paths, just trying to sneak up behind him. I failed many many times except for this one time (which he will still deny) where I had to start running on the grass so he wouldn't hear me. That's when I finally became a true stalker. I'm actually really good at it. So there you have it. The end

Favorite thing right now: Kathy Griffins Allegedly DVD <----my favorite comic

2 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

think youre all bad because you sneak up on me all the time??! ok so i have to admit, a couple times it was pretty good. except that one time i started getting mad when i was by the benson and you were being all sneaky. haha

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I remember when I'd talk to BJ and he'd be like, "Hold on, I'm looking for Josh. He could be anywhere." Ah, good times.