CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

People are weird

So I was sitting on a bench on campus, minding my own business, feeding some birds and eating a hotdog...(yum), when these 2 annoying blond girls started walking my way. They were laughing and being obnoxious before they even got near me. Right when they were next to me, one of them jumped at me and grabbed for my hotdog. Being a ninja and smarter than any blond girl I know (joke, but I'm annoyed), I quickly closed the foil around the hot dog and gave her a look like, what in the world??!! They just laughed and kept walking. One of them looked back and I was still giving them a strange glare. The one who had tried to take it goes, "can't I have a bite"? Really sarcastic. I said, "no, I don't know what diseases you might have....and I don't want the clap" Ha Ha Ha. She gave me this, "I can't believe you just said that!" look, to which i gave her the, "oh you better believe I just did" look back. It was soooo strange. People are bizarre. Moral of the story: don't mess with me when I'm eating.

4 comments:

The Blairs said...

Seriously, that really happened??? Who would do that? Was she mantally ill?

Unknown said...

Okay, Jeff and I think you are funny. You already knew that though. And those girls seriously must be high. Who does that? ...You better get yourself tested...

The Blairs said...

Good thing I can spell so good. I love mantally ill people.

Carterfam said...

Have you seen the SNL skit about getting punched before eating or something like that...? It's funny and this girl is crazy. Search youtube "SNL punched"
-Eric