CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

California...(said in a way from the movie "The Wizard" which only BJ will get)

Jess had to come to the library here in town to finish up some Forest Service paperwork so here I am on the computer. We got married!!! aaaahhhh. Thanks to everyone again. California is beautiful but expensive. We're having a blast. Our place is amazing and very very classy. Can't wait to see everyone again, but that means that work is getting closer and closer. Blaaahhhh. Okay, we love y'all. See you soon...

6 comments:

Carterfam said...

Only BJ!! ONLY BJ!!! I'm offended. I commented before even reading the post, just so you know. I'm offended
Eric

Carterfam said...

And money is not a factor when you're on your honeymoon.
-Eric
:)

The Blairs said...

Come back quickly before Sunny opens all your presents!!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I almost commented before reading your post too, but then I read it and now I'm commenting what I wanted to comment before reading it...Only BJ??? ONLY BJ?? Helllllooooo, don't you know my husband! (At least that's what I thought because I was 99% sure Eric knew that one, and was happy to see he had already commented solidfying my suspicions that he did know it)

Unknown said...

We can't wait to have you guys back!!

yourstrulydear said...

we are married??