CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Job

Last week was my first week back to work. We're working in the southern region of the state which is beautiful. Unlike what most of you might think, it was very cold. We are staying in trailors this year and just my luck, my trailor has no heat or water....fun. Also, the toilets are gross, but that's another story. It has been no fun being away from home all week, but work is good. When i came home this weekend, Jess surprised me with the table we wanted from target. Our apartment looks great, and we really really want to stay after the summer. It's classy. So tomorrow, it's back to work...I'm not excited but I'm making good money. I can make it another week, then we have a long weekend. That's all for now.

0 comments: