CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

U.S. Open


Well, it's time for the last grand slam event of the year...The U.S. Open. So, I'll of course be watching every minute of tennis I can. Actually, I'll only be watching my favorites, but some might say even that is too much. It don't matta. If all is right with the world, Serena will win...obviously she is the best. Jackson always agrees with me. (I've trained him well) I don't even have to mention tennis, i just say, "Jackson, who's gonna win?" Instantly, or by tempting him with some kind of treat, he'll reply, "Saweena". So remember, instead of watching something boring, like, I don't know...BYU football or something, watch the U.S. Open.

2 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Wanna be jealous??? CJ's dad flew home from China first class with only two other people. Can you guess who?

Juji said...

Are you serious?? No way???? Where is my autograph!!??