CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

IMAX bumble


Thursday night, on a whim, Jess, Jeff, Darci, Matty, Ben, Diana, and myself decided to go to the IMAX to see Batman. We drove up to Sandy in 2 cars and got to the kiosk machines. Since it was a thursday, there were plenty of seats available (it's all reserved seating). I said, the best seats are at the top center. Surprisingly enough, all the top seats were open. I was like, awesome. <---from family guy. Anyways, I said, "yeah, let's get those next to each other" So jeff and darci picked seats A19 and A20 and jess and I picked A21 and 22. A few minutes later, the others showed up and we told them to go buy their seats. Tuurrrnsss out, we had accidentaly picked front row seats. Apparently the top of the kiosk screen is the very front of the theater.......yeah. So then we had to try and space out the others so we could all fit in between them. We went into the theater and began the awkward waiting stage. Everytime people came up the stairs we were like, "oh great, these are their seats". It was so nerve wracking and put us on edge. Ha ha ha. Luckily, nobody came to the seats we were in. So we were able to enjoy the wonderfully violent, disturbing, and funny joker without a bother. :) The end.

1 comments:

The Blairs said...

I am so glad. I would cry if someone said I had to watch it again. Actually, I would clean house a hundred times! ha,ha Guess who this is?