CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've been tagged

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1: Jess...duh, who isn't now a days.
2: Food
3. Las Vegas
4. Alabama football
5. Kathy Griffin comedy
6. Playstation3
7. Plants
8. Fun
8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:
1: And let me just say this...
2: Dit over here
3: It don't matta
4. Good grief
5: Bonehead
6: I'm hungry
7: Let's play a dame (some of these are with Jackson's voice)
8: I love you too
8 Things I want to do before I Die:
1: Win the lottery
2: Go to Australia
3: Meet a famous black singer...check
4: Play tennis with Serena
5: Have my own reality show
....i don't know any more...I'm hungry.
8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:
1: I am really really funny
2: Be a good person and people will be good to you.
3: Obama, Obama, Obama
4: Don't open the door for a stranger at 4 in the morning
5: Let the dog out at night or he'll poop on the floor.
6: Las Vegas is fun...with the right people.
7. Sometimes people really ARE that dumb.
8. Grandparents are the best
8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:
1: Dothan, AL
2: Italy
3: Maine
4: The colosseum...although I think they should tear it down and build a pizza hut.
5: Wimbledon
6: Florida
7: Washington
8: The beach
8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1: Contacts
2: Food
3: To see a scary movie
4: School to be over with
5: A break
6: Fun
7: Alabama to beat Georgia
8: Food....yes, again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you had your own reality show too. That would be funny. And don't come to our house at 4 in the morning please. I keep a frying pan on a portable burner by our bed.

Honeybee said...

What about..."yeah, das da daddy."?

i think that we should start filming our own reality show. It would star you of course, with Jess as the co-star, but if you think about it I have every class with you, so I would obviously have to be in it too. Maybe then someone would date me. I would be a reality TV star!