CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

49-14

Ha ha ha. Well, well, well. Once again, Alabama rolled to another win....easily. While some may have doubted how good this team is, I still stand behind the tide. Our defense is phenomenal- at one point holding the line at the 1 yard line, 1st and goal, all 4 tries. I think they could give any offense in the nation a tough time. Let me guess, Arkansas is just terrible huh? No, we just made them look that way. Ha ha ha. Next up: Georgia....this could be tricky...

3 comments:

The Blairs said...

Yeah right, Arkansas just sucks. Just kidding. I'm going to throw this out there, if you don't like it throw it right back. I actually am getting sold on this Bama team. I didn't get to see much of the game, but saw some highlights. Strong defense, and it looks like they have some freshmen and young playmakers on offense that had been missing. I actually think they are one of the top 3 in the SEC. Enough of the mushy stuff, but could they really stop any offense in the country? Specifically a team that I really like. Sure would be fun to see. Maybe in a BCS bowl, you never know.

Juji said...

I'm just saying the defense is really good. Really good. Every game would be different though, so who knows.

Anonymous said...

Who cares about football? What's the latest in washable cloth diapers? -Tim Tebow