CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Black hole

I've been sitting around most of the day and I keep blogging randomly, so make sure to look at the 2 posts below this one in case you missed them. Anyways, today I just randomly thought I would look up a blog that Bj might make. (just to see if he had one) So I typed in Vegafoo.blogspot.com and it popped up. The background is all black and there are no posts, no friends, no links, nothing to it. Just a title: "Live by honor, kill by stealth." I recognized that as a quote from a video game so I thought, I guess Bj does have a blog. Then, when I asked him about it, he was really confused. He said he's never had a blog and has no idea how it got there. It says that person has been on blogger since June 2004. Sooo, does anyone have the answer to this mystery? Where did this blog come from? All signs point to bj- the black color, the quote, his vegafoo name- but he doesn't have a clue. Check it out...

2 comments:

The Blairs said...

Wow. That is funny.

The Blairs said...

Has to be him. Would he trick you? If not him, then that is just too weird. It like he has a double.

Sarah