CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Uh oh...

I've just been reading old comments on some of my posts and I think I've stumbled upon something. Maybe this is a premonition or something or maybe it's just superstition. Most importantly, it's a possible warning. (was all that vague enough?) Anyways, this is for you Ryan.
Yes, this is about football, but no, it has nothing to do with who's better than who or who could beat who or blah blah on and on. BUT, i was reading some of your comments and these were some of your predictions/what if's:

Tennessee would beat Florida- False
Georgia would lose to Arizona St.- False
TCU would beat Oklahoma- False
Bama would lose to Arkansas- False
BYU will beat TCU- ???

Uh oh... I think you might have unknowingly jinxed your team!!!! :) If we've learned anything from the Bad News Braves, it's that you can't jinx your team!!
Okay, who really knows, I just thought it was funny. I mean, you were kind of right about 2 other things:
Georgia would choke up- may end up being true...they could still redeem themselves.
Auburn being overrated- again, maybe true. But they lost to LSU and Vandy..both very good.
Anyways, I hope this was enjoyable to read. All in fun.

2 comments:

The Blairs said...

Yes, those are all are true predictions I had and all came up false. But in a way it has worked out a little better than I would have imagined it could be at this time. BYU is ranked higher than I thought they would be right now. If they win out, they are in. I think it is set up perfect for them now. But I will not predict anything new. Because it will work out better if I keep my mouth shut.

Juji said...

:) yeah, it has worked out better than expected. It's funny, the minute someone starts talking about a team (in any sport), things change. We can't jinx our teams right now, we're doing too good.