CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I told you so...

Recently, I found out what I've been saying for a long time......M. Night Shalamalanahan is a horrible director. Jess and I rented his newest disaster, The Happening. I can't even begin to tell you how horrible this movie was. So so so so so awful. Since the Sixth Sense...it's been a downhill slope. Someone needs to shake him or something. He needs to let someone else write a script for him and then direct that. He is such a terrible storyteller.
Unbreakable, Signs, The Village, Lady in the Water..(ekkk), stinkers. I knew this new one would be bad but I just had to see it. Never again. The End..


PS: Looks like Ron Minsky was not so crazy after all, was he....

3 comments:

The Blairs said...

Ron Minsky jinxed BYU. It is his fault they got their trashed kicked and played like a bunch of pantie waists. Thanks Ron.

yourstrulydear said...

ha ha ha

Juji said...

In regards to being jinxed, refer 4 blogs back...