CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

The end of BYU football... [blogs]

For all of you who love BYU's football team, you no longer have to worry if I'll be writing another biased, mean spirited blog about them this year. Nope, Since they embarrassed themselves last week, I don't have to (and won't) mention them again. But, everyone knows I'm a big mouth, so let me just say this... It's amusing how all year long I've had to hear this nonsense talk of bowl games and just who BYU could beat. Obviously I go to BYU so I've had to hear it at school and read it in the school newspaper too. Countless discussions (arguments, haha) were had going on and on about how good BYU is and how this is the year of the quest. There were even "what if" discussions about them being in the National Championship game! Eccckkkk. Now that they've lost, it seems everyone is back peddling. For 6 weeks all I heard was how great they were. Remember Max Hall's quotes from a few weeks ago? Nooowww, he's saying "well, we need to find out who we are" and "we weren't prepared."....Really? Utah State didn't prepare you? Duhhh. Of course not, that's what I've been saying this ENTIRE time. So, for everyone who thought I was soooo wrong, and who loved to debate this issue, just remember that I called it back in August. The End. Don't.Get.Mad. :)

Also, I loved using the blow darts and the pole syringe...animal shanking at it's finest.

6 comments:

The Blairs said...

Wow, wish I were psychic. Had they won that game, your tune would be different.

Anonymous said...

but they did lose, which is what he said. isn't that the point?
-sarah palin

Anonymous said...

It is rather sad that "The Quest" had to end. I'd just like to thank all the fans who stood by us through it all and refused to believe we were over-rated while also defending the quality of our wins against such tough teams as washington and utah state. Don't give up Cougar Faithful! I firmly believe that we still have the "heart and will" to finish in not too shabby third place in the Mountain West. Rise and Shout!

-Max Hall

Anonymous said...

Don't pee on my leg and tell me that was a good football team. I'm better then they are on my worst day!
-Judge Judy

Anonymous said...

BYU is just terrible and has way too many white people on the team. If you wanna compete you're gonna need more flava.

-Connie Swonger

Anonymous said...

Bronco got offended when I used the word "puke", but to me, that's what his team played like.

-Jack Handy