CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jess.is.smart

So although this semester has been insanely hard [and still is], Jess and I have done really well so far. Surprisingly well actually. Here is the funny thing. On every single test Jess and I have taken (4 total), Jess has scored exactly 2 points higher than me...exactly. (Excluding the Forestry i.d. quiz...I'm pretty good at naming plants). It proves what I've been saying though...Jess is smart. How crazy is it that on all 4 tests we've been separated by 2 points?? I think she's paying off the teachers.

Also, today we had our second forestry quiz where we have to i.d. a bunch of new plants. We had to id 30 plants this time with 2 extra credit plants. The 2nd extra credit was just the fruit of a tree, one that I had never seen before. But even standing a little ways from it, i could smell it. It smelled awful, and I instantly remembered that Ginkgo biloba fruits smell gross. So I put that as my answer and it turned out to be correct. So a group of us were talking afterwards about the plants on the quiz and we mentioned how the last extra credit was Ginkgo. Jess said, Awwww I got that one wrong. I said, (and so did others), "I only knew it b/c of the smell" Instantly Jess says "I can't smell!!!" We all felt soooo bad. So, we talked to the teacher for her and got him to give her a different extra credit plant especially for her. (which she got right) Then we were all happy. The end.
Also, I rocked that quiz.

2 comments:

The Blairs said...

Yeah, Jess is smart. Thanks why I like her (among other reasons). I hate stupid people. Poor Jess and the smelling. At least she got to do a different plant.

Yall are both doing awesome at school. Good job.

p.s. "Jess, you're never going to get into grad school with that GPA"

Just kidding!

Unknown said...

Jess is way smart. I am proud of her. I feel like I am way smart this year too...besides the whole stats class thing...