CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

TTYN

I'm taking a break from work and I'm bored. Then again, working with soil isn't the most exciting thing to do anyways, but I like the people I work with so that makes it nice. School is becoming more and more annoying this semester with an endless amount of homework, tests, and papers. I really just can't wait till Thanksgiving so we can have a relaxing and fun trip. Until then, things that make me happy:

Jess
Weekends
Watching Alabama games
Friends
Playstation
Doritos with sour cream
Red Robin
Jay-Z
Funny T.V. Shows (I can't say TTYN to him...)
Awkward work parties
Having people do my bidding (muah ha ha)
Judge Judy
Movies (especially scary ones.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sour cream is my favorite food. Maybe this is why I am gaining so much weight. Either that or I am pregnant. Oh, wait, nope must be because I love sour cream. I am glad that it makes you happy.

yourstrulydear said...

i feel special that im number one :]