CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More lists

8 Shows I watch
1. The Office
2. Seinfeld
3. Family Guy
4. Judge Judy
5. Friends
6. Flavor of love girls: Charm School
7. 30 Rock
8. True Life

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Red Robin
2. Red Lobster
3. Brick Oven
4. Costa Vida
5. Wendys
6. Taco Bell
7. La Bamba
8. Captain D's

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. I got a 100% on my forestry quiz
2. I played LittleBIGPlanet
3. Jess and I hit 6 months
4. BYU newspaper headline "Cougs, Rams lock horns in Ft. Collins"...think about it.
5. Work work work
6. One day closer to Thanksgiving
7. Played with Jay-Z
8. Had fun being with Jess

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Being with Jess and the family in Maine
2. Watching Judge Judy more often
3. Online LittleBIGPlanet to stop being slow
4. Eventual Graduation
5. The end of this semester...I have so many hard classes.
6. Delicious dinners with friends.
7. The Bama-LSU game on Saturday
8. Being done with all of my research paperSSSSS this semester.

8 Things on My Wish List
1. A love seat that doesn't sink in everytime you sit on it.
2. See two things live: Serena williams play tennis and be in Judge Judy's courtroom
3. Be on a reality show with Jess
4. Have a really good president....(not applicable this go around)
5. Make straight A's (Never applicable..hahaha)
6. Alabama in the BCS title game
7. Get a good job after college
8. Eventually get a dog. A dalmation would be nice.

4 comments:

The Blairs said...

Things I wish were true

1. Cougars have horns
2. BYU suddenly could play defense, and Bronco Mendenhall realized that walk-ons with a good attitude don't cut it for the cornerback and safety positions.
3. I went and bought my big screen today. (I better keep that credit card home, or else I have a bad feeling about this one coming true.)
4. I lived the life of Ron Burgundy.

The Blairs said...

Things that Josh is looking forward to.

1. Becoming a BYU fan.
2. Buying a 42" television for Ryan
3. Adopting two of my children

yourstrulydear said...

i'll take them sarah!! :]

Juji said...

Solution: Sell 2 of the children (older ones will bring in more money), use money to buy tv, use tv to watch interesting games where defense is actually a tactic used to win. :) You're welcome.