CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bored at work

No, I'm not being a slacker...I'm doing nitrogen fixation tests and each sample takes 4 minutes to run through the machine...so I have time in between each sample. Basically it looks like I'm doing nothing, b/c using a syringe, i suck up air from a capsule (it's really not just air but lets keep it simple here), and then I push the air from the syringe into this fancy machine that burns it up and tells me how much fixation is going on. See, soils labs are interesting... :) kind of.
I really don't have anything that interesting to say, but I was tired of seeing my last blog on here so i just needed something new. Thanksgiving is coming up and It will be a welcomed relief. Although, I'll probably be writing papers on the airplane ride to Maine and back. Anyways, that's all for now. The end

1 comments:

The Blairs said...

Josh, do you know Jimmy Dawson? I thought maybe you are good friends with him. He sure disklikes BYU.