CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Snow

First off, on my LittleBigPlanet game, I just got 1st place in the world on one of the levels...yes, I am amazing. But that's besides the point. I just wanted to write and say that I'm sick of teachers who are not very good, and who don't know how to teach. I feel that I should teach a class to teachers on how to teach from a students point of view. Some of my teachers are just horrible. It's so frustrating, but if you wanted to complain it's like, "oh, they have the phD, so they must be right." WRONG. So annoying.
Besides that, I have a presentation tomorrow and then 2 more finals, then I am done for the semester and it's time for a break. I can't wait. That's all

2 comments:

The Blairs said...

I agree on the teacher thing. I had one in particular who had a PHD and was full time at BYU who I just wanted to tell to shut up and teach and quit talking about himself and all kinds of other crap that spewed from his mouth about how smart he was, when really he sucked at teaching. Anyway the best teachers I had were usually part time adjunct faculty. I felt they were usually the best teachers, and not full of themselves and their achievements, and would focus on our points of view and what they could add to help us learn. My two bits about it.
Ryan

yourstrulydear said...

josh you should teach a class. you'll be like famous and stuff and then you can go on tours of the country and then we'll get rich.