CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wake Up!!

So on friday I decided to go get Jess a Christmas present. I thought I had everything I needed when i left the house, but I forgot one crucial thing....keys to the car. I literally took 2 steps after I shut the door (locked door) before I realized this. So I thought, no big deal, I did have my phone with me. So I called Jess...and called Jess....and called Jess (who was in bed when I left).
Nothing
So I knocked on the door and knocked on the door and called and called...
Nothing
So I pounded on the door, and pounded, and called and called...
Nothing
Soooo, I decided to walk all the way to school, in the freezing cold snow to check my email and give Jess some time to maybe wake up. An hour later, after more calling, I walked home. (Calling the entire way back home) Then i got to the door and called and called and called.
Nothing
So, I walked around the side of the house, jumped up and banged on the glass. A minute later, Jess emerged...and opened the door. 40 missed calls on her phone. 40.
It had been on silent the whole time. Anyways, it set me back a hour and a half but I finally got out to get her present. Lesson learned, don't die while jess is sleeping b/c she will not wake up and find you in time. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

40?? Hahaha that is awesome. I will try not to die while Jess is sleeping.

Honeybee said...

40?!?!?!? Haha...I am glad that you are patient. I will not feel so bad next time she does not text me back. :)

yourstrulydear said...

haha im bad with my phone people!!! sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha