CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am always right

The title of this blog has no reference to this post....but it's true anyways. Just refer to the previous post. Annnyways, everyone better be getting ready for the Australian Open to start...the first Grand Slam of the year. I love the Grand Slams...2 weeks of tennis. The cat loves it too. Now on to the real point of this post. Soooo, remember how jess was a TA last semester? You remember, the teacher who was really rude to her, and she had all the problems with? More specifically, the one she told was arrogant and rude? Well...he's one of my teachers this semester....what a predicament.
When I signed up for this class, it was going to be taught by a teacher I had already had before. 2 days before school started they changed it on me. So this is great. I'm sure when he heard my last name for the first time he though...where have I heard that name before. Hahaha. Oh well, hopefully he won't hold it against me. I mean, i agree with Jess...he is obnoxious. We'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about tennis Josh. I really can't wait for the Open. Also I was wondering if I should grow out my hair again. Just like the good old days.
Andre Agassi

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, good news from the salon. After years of failure, they have finally been able to get rid of my unabrow.
Pete Sampras