CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Double fault, miss williams. (venus)

So Tennis is finally over and I can start getting more sleep. Serena ended up winning of course. It took less than an hour and almost became the worse loss in an Australian open final for the other girl. (6-0 6-3). I was very happy. Both the mens and womens finals were in primetime this year in Australia. However, Australia is 16 hours ahead of us so the finals started at 1:30 in the morning. Being the true fan that I am, I of course stayed up for both. The womens final went fast so I got to bed at 3 on Saturday morning. The mens final was a different story. It went on for 5 hours and I finally fell asleep after the third set. I missed the end, but it was after 4 in the morning when I went to sleep. I couldn't stay awake. Obviously you can see my devotion. I support Serena Williams more than I do Alabama football....and you've seen how much I obsess over that. So anyways, heres to another Grand Slam. Next up, the always annoying French Open. (June). Sorry if you're french, but they are so rude during that tournament. It's the only one where the people actually don't cheer for serena very much. Ughh, the french. The end.

0 comments: