CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finally, my big news!!!


I know you've all been waiting in anticipation for this important post that I've been promising. Don't worry, you will not be disappointed. This is quite possibly the most important blog anyone has ever written. Today, it finally came in the mail....my autographed Judge Judy picture. As you may or may not know, I've been watching Judge Judy since I was younger. It's one of my favorite shows. On occasion I'll email the show, just to say what I think of it (and to try and get free tickets). Usually I get no response. The past couple times I actually did get a response from the staff. It was just a standard "thank you for emailing us" response. Then, a week or two ago I got a different email back. They said the usual thank you, but then said, If you send us your address we'll send you an autographed picture! So that's what i've been waiting so patiently (or not) for. The big question was, "is it going to actually be signed by Judge Judy, or will it be some standard signature that they have reprinted over and over. Well....here is the answer:


Note: these were taken on my phone camera b/c jess's camera dies the minute you turn it on. So hopefully the quality is good enough.

Here is the envelope it came in...very official.



The whole picture is bigger than this....this is the closeup on the actual writing. Yes, it is her real signature. If you can't read it, it says: "Josh, my best, Judge Judy"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha

Honeybee said...

That is possibly the best news that I have heard regarding television this year! Can't wait to see this proudly displayed at your house! :)

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

That's amazing!!