CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Who likes group projects?...

So my big story hasn't happened yet...so this is not it. No, this is about my english class again. Once again, we're doing another group project and I have the same group members. Some of them are helpful, but so many just don't seem to care. Last time we did a project there were a few problems. There is this girl in our group, she's young and very immature. (and not the funny kind of immature...no, the annoying, shouldn't be allowed to live on their own kind of immature). She thinks she's so important and special though, as if she is the only person in the world who matters. Everything is about her and it drives me nuts. For our last project, we were supposed to print our finished projects in color. She came in the day before it was due with a black and white, jank looking finished project. Her response when we questioned why it wasn't in color? "I didn't have a color printer". I couldn't believe the nerve. This girl just thinks the world must revolve around her, and doesn't care about all the work we had put into the project FOR HER and her grade! This is a classic case of people thinking they are the boss of the world. Anyways, life lesson: don't be rude...be grateful for the things people do for you, and don't expect everyone to cater to your every need. I can't stand spoiled brats. I'm sure y'all can relate...