CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I work hard for the money

Work has been going well the past week. It's been really nice to be able to come home everynight. On thursday we're having a "career enhancement day". Basically it's a day where we get paid but we don't really work. For this months day we're going to the migratory bird refuge in Brigham City. Yeah, birds....boring, BUT, we're gonna go out to eat while we're up there, so i'm like yeaaahhhh!!!!

So, things I like about my job:
Being outside all day
Looking at cool plants
Free tanning
Being a supervisor
Being awesome...duh, it's me

Things I don't like:
Black widows
Snakes of any kind
Lightning
Annoying people

Finally, did anyone else watch the "to catch a predator" marathon last sunday? I did....and it was awesome. Cause you know, if I'm watching one, we're watching them all. Oh herb....
The End

1 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

free tanning. ha ha ha.
you should have added "HUGE bugbites" to your list of things you dont like!