CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's goin' on

This has been a pretty good week. EXCEPT......sadly, no...tragically, Serena lost a hard fought match in the French Open. Try not to make the mistake that you can discuss this with me, unless you are expressing your deepest sympathys. I will cut you. I'm being surprisingly serious. However, Roger is still in the mix and I'm really pulling for him this year. This is his best chance, so cross your fingers.

In work news, the other day a thunderstorm rolled in. Did I have a rain jacket? Duhhhh, no. So It started pouring on us. Reeeaaallly hard. Then I started yelling, owww, this rain is hurting! Oh wait, it was hailing on us too. Quite the adventure. Besides that, summer is moving along.

PS: Skin is all cleared up. I think I was mis-diagnosed.....and i might file charges. Okay, I don't think that's possible, but still. The end

0 comments: