CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thoughts of the day

According to a story on Yahoo.com, bad driving is now an "epidemic" in the U.S. I'm almost positive that most of these bad driving cases came straight out of Provo, UT. Just on the way home from school today, 2 different cars pulled right out in front of me while I was driving. I had to slam on my brakes and honk at the second one. Of course, the morons driving just give that blank stare as if they'd done nothing wrong. Mind you, I don't live very far from school. It's not like there was much time for people to even be able to pull out in front of me. People are just terrible drivers in Utah. The end.

On a Kanye West note: how could he be so mean to Taylor Swift? She is just a young, 19 year old girl. She didn't know, that when you are in New York, and a black man approaches you, you quickly divert your eyes and move to the other side of the stage. Then you shout, MY AWARD, MY CHOICE!!!
...hahahaha, I love chelsea handler. (which is where that came from)

1 comments:

Honeybee said...

I don't think it is just limited to Provo drivers. It is totally a Utah driver thing. On the freeway when I used to commute to Salt Lake all of the slow people would drive in the fast lane. People also will cut in front of you if there is enough space for their car. One of these days I am just going to lean on the horn when they do that until they are no longer in front of me. I HATE UTAH DRIVERS!